- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Jazz Monday at The Rogue Grape
April 13 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Start your week off on the right note with some free Jazz and Soul music paired with local wines, great food and good vibes. Different amazing local artists each week such as Dani and Dean, Dayton Mason, Nick Powell and more! Come let us melt your blues away!
Must be 21+ to attend. www.theroguegrape.com