- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Jazz Monday at The Rogue Grape
April 13, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Start your week off on the right note with some free Jazz and Soul music paired with local wines, great food and good vibes. Different amazing local artists each week such as Dani and Dean, Dayton Mason, Nick Powell and more! Come let us melt your blues away!
Must be 21+ to attend. www.theroguegrape.com