- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Jazz Night – Lady and the Tramps
June 7 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Vernon, BC based jazz and latin ensemble, Lady and the Tramps, come together with a vision for fresh takes on classic songs
from the Great American Songbook, Latin classics, and more.
Tickets include a welcome drink.
Doors open at 5:30pm, show starts at 6:00 pm.