- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Jewelry Making Classes – Hoop Earrings
May 16, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$65
In this beginner jewelry making class, you’ll learn how to make your own hoop earrings entirely from scratch! Join Tiffany at Chris James Cellars in their private barrel room where you’ll learn basic metalworking techniques to cut, file, hammer and bend your choice of silver or gold wire. Creating your very own pair of teardrop hoop earrings and earwires. We’ll finish with design ideas to add stones, tassels, leather or feathers to make these hoops your own. You’ll leave class with new skills, and hoops you’ll be proud to say you made!
This is a beginner class, no previous jewelry-making skills required.
Classes run about 2 hours
All materials are included, bring yourself, maybe a friend and creativity!
One wine tasting flight is included in your ticket price. Charcuterie and additional wines are available for purchase. No outside food.
Classes can be dark and we work with small materials, bring readers and headlamps if needed.
Participants must be 21 and over