- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Kailee McGuire performs at Vibrant Vine Winery
August 1 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$10.00
Kailee McGuire is a singer-songwriter from Vernon, British Columbia, who will be performing Saturday, Aug. 1 at Vibrant Vine Winery.
Kailee is a little bit of folk, blues, country, pop, and she puts her own twist on classic rock tunes that she grew up with. After spending 3 years living in Ireland and traveling around Europe, Kailee is happy to be back in the beautiful Okanagan Valley, pursuing her passion for music and sipping on local wine with friends and family.
Join us and sit back and relax on our breathtaking lawn while listening to some great live music and sipping on your favourite wine and munch on treats from our Snack Shack.
The health and safety of our customers, artists and staff are our number one priority. We are committed to maintaining a clean and safe event for you to attend. You will find hand sanitizing stations available at designated locations on property, tables and chairs will be set up respecting the 6ft social distancing on the lawn, with a maximum of 45 people.
Please help us by following these health and safety measures. Thank you for your trust and understanding.