- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Keep Calm & Support Live Music – Apollo Aqua
October 23 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$25
Doors Open: 5pm, Music: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
You are invited to join us for an evening of wine and live music the unique setting of our Jacko’s Underground Lounge
We are excited to invite Apollo Aqua back to our Jacko’s stage. From acoustic vibes & vibrant electric loops, Apollo brings a tune that uplifts the soul and warms the heart.
Drinks & snacks available for purchase.
Reservations are by the table of 2 or 4.
Table of 2: includes 2 x tickets and 2 x 6oz glass of wine – $50.00
Table of 4: includes 4 x tickets and 1 x bottle of wine – $100.00