- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Keep Calm & Support Live Music – Jeff Piattelli
November 28 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$25
Doors Open: 5pm, Music: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
You are invited to join us for an evening of wine and live music in the unique setting of our Jacko’s Underground Lounge.
Our Keep Calm & Support Live Music series has been a real success this summer and we look forward to continuing to support our local musicians this fall.
Jeff Piattelli is a professional musician out of Kelowna, B.C. He writes and performs original music while also playing his take on popular covers using live, on the spot looping. Our crowd at the Vibrant Vine love him, so get in quick and purchase your table.
Drinks & snacks available for purchase.
Price: $25 per person (includes a glass of wine)