- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- This event has passed.
Keep Calm & Support Live Music – Jeff Piattelli
November 28, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$25
Doors Open: 5pm, Music: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
You are invited to join us for an evening of wine and live music in the unique setting of our Jacko’s Underground Lounge.
Our Keep Calm & Support Live Music series has been a real success this summer and we look forward to continuing to support our local musicians this fall.
Jeff Piattelli is a professional musician out of Kelowna, B.C. He writes and performs original music while also playing his take on popular covers using live, on the spot looping. Our crowd at the Vibrant Vine love him, so get in quick and purchase your table.
Drinks & snacks available for purchase.
Price: $25 per person (includes a glass of wine)