- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Keep Calm & Support Live Music – Wood Wind & Fire
October 17 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$25
Doors Open: 5pm, Music: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
You are invited to join us for an evening of wine and live music in the unique setting of our Jacko’s Underground Lounge.
Our Keep Calm & Support Live Music series has been a real success this summer and we look forward to continuing to support our local musicians this fall.
Wood, Wire and Fire offer up all styles of jazz and popular music with our own unique spin…it’s a warm, smooth, sweet string sound, guaranteed to carry you away from life’s stresses. Come and spend an evening with us and our special guest musicians
Drinks & snacks available for purchase.
Reservations are by the table of 2 or 4.
Table of 2: includes 2 x tickets and 2 x 6oz glass of wine – $50
Table of 4: includes 4 x tickets and 1 x bottle of wine – $100