- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Kerry & Dani – Vibes at The Vine
June 14, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
😍June Vibes at The Vine!😍
Free Vibes are back starting June 6th 1:00PM to 4:00PM!
Snack Shack will be open and serving!
Healthy and safety:
– Multiple sanitizing station
– Tables set up to respect social distancing
– Capacity on the lawn limited to 45 people
We are going above and beyond the recommended measures to make our home open for tastings between 11am to 5pm every day.
Your Safety is our first priority.
Our Vibrant Family is working hard to ensure the safety and health of all our staff and customers in these difficult times.We can do no contact pick-up & purchase if you feel safer staying in your car.
We also welcome you into the safety of our home so we can thank you in person for your continued support.