- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Kirkland Uncorked 2021
August 27, 2021 - August 29, 2021
Kirkland Uncorked is Washington’s summer wine festival. Taking place Aug. 27-29, 2021 in scenic Marina Park, the festival, a weekend long celebration of world-class Washington wineries, is a benefit for the Homeward Pet Adoption.
This event was established in 2005, and the festival is split into two parts — a 21+ Tasting Garden and an all ages Street Fair.
The Tasting Garden features wine tasting, live music, a Friday Burger Brawl and a Saturday Grill-Off.
The Street Fair features a Boat Show, the Uncorked Market, the CityDog Dog Modeling Contest, and Food Truck Feast.
Special VIP tickets are available at Fred Meyer stores in Kirkland, Bellevue, Bothell, Issaquah, Redmond and Lake City.