- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Kriselle Cellars winemaker dinner with Marcellos Cucina Italiana
February 3 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$85
Kriselle Cellars will stage a winemaker dinner on Feb. 3 with the team of Marcellos Cucina Italiana from Sunriver.
Marcellos Cucina Italiana has developed a number of dishes to be enjoyed alongside five Kriselle Cellars wines. Both winemaker Scott Steingraber and winery director Nora Lancaster will provide firsthand knowledge of the wines presented.
Wine pairing menu
Cilantro-Lime Gulf Prawn | Sauvignon Blanc
Seared Sea Scallop with Garlic Butter and Shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano | Viognier
Risotto with Pancetta, Shiitake Mushrooms and Peas | Super Tuscan
Blackberry Pesto Encrusted Lamb Lollipop with Homemade Au Jus Accompanied by Sweet Potatoes | Cabernet Sauvignon
Coffee-rubbed USDA Prime New York Roast with Porcini-Bourbon Reduction, accompanied by roasted vegetables | Tempranillo
Space is limited and reservations are required.
Cost is $85 per person, all-inclusive. Ages 21 & over only.
Reserve your seat today.