- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
KV Sundays | Wine & Macramé
April 11 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$55
Reserve the private Fireside Room for your group of 4-8 guests and learn the art of macramé led by Tania Zavala of Kraftee while sipping Knudsen Vineyards wines.
This experience includes all of the supplies needed for your take-home macramé project plus up to two 4-oz glasses of wine.
$55 ($47 Club) per person