- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- This event has passed.
La Paulee Harvest Dinner
September 26, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$95 – $105
Our signature extravaganza dedicated to opulence, the La Paulée Harvest Dinner is our way for winemakers and wine and food enthusiasts to ring in another spectacular Willamette Valley harvest together with luxurious delicacies, unforgettable wines, and friends & family
Tickets are just $95 for current Nos Amis members and $105 for future Nos Amis members.