- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
La Paulee Harvest Dinner
September 26, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$95 – $105
Our signature extravaganza dedicated to opulence, the La Paulée Harvest Dinner is our way for winemakers and wine and food enthusiasts to ring in another spectacular Willamette Valley harvest together with luxurious delicacies, unforgettable wines, and friends & family
Tickets are just $95 for current Nos Amis members and $105 for future Nos Amis members.