- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
LABOR DAY WEEKEND WINE TASTING
September 6, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$25
We’ve got something special planned for Labor Day Weekend!⠀
Seated tastings will include a special charcuterie board with some customer favorites. Make your reservation today – 503-807-5008.⠀
We will be practicing all pandemic protocols. Please wear a mask when arriving and while moving around our space so we can keep everyone safe.⠀
Hope to see you and celebrate the end of summer and beginning of harvest!⠀
September 4, 5, 6 from 11 am to 5 pm.
Tasting Fee – $25 per person and includes tasting + charcuterie
Natalie’s Estate Winery – 16825 NE Chehalem Dr., Newberg, OR 97132
Reminder – We are open by reservation only. Give us a call to make yours at 503-807-5008.