- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Labor Day Wine Tasting at Natalie’s Estate Winery
September 6, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$20
Join us as we begin to step into Fall, harvest and crush! We will be pouring our latest releases as we eagerly anticipate the beginning of the next vintage. As always, we welcome you and your friends in our intimate and welcoming tasting room, surrounded by a spectacular forest view.
Reservations are required so we can maintain safe social distancing, call us at 503-807-5008.
Where: Natalie’s Estate Winery
16825 NE Chehalem Dr., Newberg, OR 97132
When: September 5th, 6th, and 7th
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tasting Fee: $20 per person with 10% discount on case purchases; Complimentary for Cellar Club Members
Please make an appt for a tasting!
We are located at 16825 NE Chehalem Dr., Newberg, OR 97132.
Please email, or call us at 503-807-5008 to make your reservation.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/223931828777402
Questions call 503-807-5008.
Winery website: https://nataliesestatewinery.com/