- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Labor Day Wine Tasting at Natalie’s Estate Winery
September 7 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$20
Join us as we begin to step into Fall, harvest and crush! We will be pouring our latest releases as we eagerly anticipate the beginning of the next vintage. As always, we welcome you and your friends in our intimate and welcoming tasting room, surrounded by a spectacular forest view.
Reservations are required so we can maintain safe social distancing, call us at 503-807-5008.
Where: Natalie’s Estate Winery
16825 NE Chehalem Dr., Newberg, OR 97132
When: September 5th, 6th, and 7th
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tasting Fee: $20 per person with 10% discount on case purchases; Complimentary for Cellar Club Members
Please make an appt for a tasting!
We are located at 16825 NE Chehalem Dr., Newberg, OR 97132.
Please email, or call us at 503-807-5008 to make your reservation.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/223931828777402
Questions call 503-807-5008.
Winery website: https://nataliesestatewinery.com/