- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Ladies’ Night | The Cottage
July 30, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Finally…ladies’ night returns! Happy hour all evening starting at 4p. Come early and stake your claim…whether you prefer a cozy table by the fire our out under the tent! (Please make a reservation or 425-286-6332 if you wish to sit inside!)
ABOUT THE COTTAGE
The Cottage is a full-service restaurant specializing in local, farm-to-table fare on a rotating, seasonal menu. Almost everything is made in-house, and we frequently know the farm from which the ingredients hail! Our full bar features a number of offerings from small, local purveyors including beer, wine, and craft cocktails. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and aim to create an experience unlike anywhere else.