- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Ladies’ Night | The Cottage
July 30 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Finally…ladies’ night returns! Happy hour all evening starting at 4p. Come early and stake your claim…whether you prefer a cozy table by the fire our out under the tent! (Please make a reservation or 425-286-6332 if you wish to sit inside!)
ABOUT THE COTTAGE
The Cottage is a full-service restaurant specializing in local, farm-to-table fare on a rotating, seasonal menu. Almost everything is made in-house, and we frequently know the farm from which the ingredients hail! Our full bar features a number of offerings from small, local purveyors including beer, wine, and craft cocktails. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and aim to create an experience unlike anywhere else.