- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
Lady Grown, Lady Made: Washington’s Wonder Women of Wine
October 28 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm$30
Lady Grown, Lady Made: Washington’s Wonder Women of Wine is an Oct. 28 meeting and wine tasting presented by women winemakers and winery owners at the World Trade Center Seattle.
This tasting is back by popular demand! Women winemakers and winery owners are underrepresented in Washington state’s wine industry. However, this is slowly beginning to change. Meet these wonder women and taste their outstanding wines.
This event is presented by the Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center. Located in Prosser, the mission of the Clore Center is to serve as a central gathering place for industry and consumers to discover Washington wine and agriculture through engaging events and innovative programs. Find out more at www.theclorecenter.org.
Supported by Washington State Wine and Berntson Porter & Company PLLC.
Complimentary WTCSE Member tickets will be extended by invite through Greenvelope. Contact WTCSE Concierge at concierge@WTCSeattle.com or 206.441.5144 with questions.
WTCSE cannot issue refunds, however can facilitate a name change on registration to allow for the transfer of tickets.