- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Lady Grown, Lady Made: Washington’s Wonder Women of Wine
October 28, 2019 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm$30
Lady Grown, Lady Made: Washington’s Wonder Women of Wine is an Oct. 28 meeting and wine tasting presented by women winemakers and winery owners at the World Trade Center Seattle.
This tasting is back by popular demand! Women winemakers and winery owners are underrepresented in Washington state’s wine industry. However, this is slowly beginning to change. Meet these wonder women and taste their outstanding wines.
This event is presented by the Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center. Located in Prosser, the mission of the Clore Center is to serve as a central gathering place for industry and consumers to discover Washington wine and agriculture through engaging events and innovative programs. Find out more at www.theclorecenter.org.
Supported by Washington State Wine and Berntson Porter & Company PLLC.
Complimentary WTCSE Member tickets will be extended by invite through Greenvelope. Contact WTCSE Concierge at concierge@WTCSeattle.com or 206.441.5144 with questions.
WTCSE cannot issue refunds, however can facilitate a name change on registration to allow for the transfer of tickets.