- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Lake Chelan Wine and Jazz Festival
May 14, 2020 - May 17, 2020$79 – $99
The only thing that pairs better with wine than food is live jazz. The only event of its kind in the Lake Chelan region, the Lake Chelan Wine and Jazz Festival is designed to showcase internationally acclaimed jazz artists and honor the wonderful wineries, historic downtown and remarkable beauty of the Lake Chelan Wine Valley.
This year’s festival will feature more shows, musicians and venues than ever before, including shows at Tipsy Canyon and Wapato Point Cellars. Plus, Sunday’s free concert will be held lakeside at Don Morse Park.