- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Lake Chelan Wine and Jazz Festival
May 14 - May 17$79 – $99
The only thing that pairs better with wine than food is live jazz. The only event of its kind in the Lake Chelan region, the Lake Chelan Wine and Jazz Festival is designed to showcase internationally acclaimed jazz artists and honor the wonderful wineries, historic downtown and remarkable beauty of the Lake Chelan Wine Valley.
This year’s festival will feature more shows, musicians and venues than ever before, including shows at Tipsy Canyon and Wapato Point Cellars. Plus, Sunday’s free concert will be held lakeside at Don Morse Park.