- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Lake Chelan Wine Valley presents Red Wine and Chocolates
February 8 - February 9
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Saturday, repeating until February 16, 2020
Lake Chelan Wine Valley presents the annual Red Wine and Chocolates festival on consecutive weekends (Feb. 8-9 and Feb. 15-16), bringing sweethearts from all over Washington (and beyond) to sip, savor and indulge in locally sourced wines and chocolate pairings.
For two weekends in February, the Lake Chelan Wine Valley hums with couples on romantic retreats and friends gather for a much needed winter getaway. Our tasting rooms fill with smiling faces and the sound of surprised delight at each taste of red wine and chocolate.
Romance, limousine rides, library wines, chocolate, wine. For nine days, immerse yourself in all things love!