- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- This event has passed.
Lake Chelan Winterfest
January 17 - January 19$55 – $110
CHELAN, Wash. — The Lake Chelan Wine Valley stages the Lake Chelan Winterfest Chelan Weekend on Jan. 17-19 as an ideal event launched in 1980s for wine connoisseurs or those just starting to discover the world of wine.
- Jan. 17: Wine Tasting Tent, Ice Bar
- Jan. 18: Grand Wine Walk, Wine Tasting Tent, Ice Bar
- Jan. 19: Bubble Bar, Cocoa Crawl
The Grand Wine Walk brings area wineries together in one location – the hardest part will be choosing 10 wines from more than 40 award-winning wines to taste. And don’t worry, if you can’t choose, you can always purchase a couple extra tastes.
General admission is $35, which includes 10 tastings, commemorative tasting glass and Winterfest button.
The all-weekend pass is $110.