- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Last Fridays at Campbell Lane
September 25 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Come join us for an aprés work wind down complete with wine, food, and live music to get your weekend off to the right start. Feel free to bring your own seat (lawn chair, camp chair, etc.) or blanket for the grassy areas when the weather permits an outdoor event.
Artist and food vendors are now listed on our website at clwinery.com/last-fridays.
No cover charge. No outside food or drink for these events.