- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Leah Jorgensen Cellars Memorial Day Weekend Tasting
May 31, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$20 – $50
Help us kick off our by appointment, private tastings at Leah Jorgensen Cellars!
Taste up to nine beautifully curated wines in a ‘garagiste’ setting. Enjoy one full hour to yourselves as we are only scheduling one party per hour. As much as we would like to accommodate larger parties, please cap your number at eight.
We are offering two tasting options. Our Classic Tasting is $20/person which includes six wines with the option to taste three library wines for $10 more. The Fancy Tasting is $50/person and includes all nine wines and generously portioned charcuterie boxes to share with your party.
Tastings are non-refundable. There is no public restroom available so please take that into consideration. Masks are required unless actively tasting wine.
Please visit our mercantile page to view details of each tasting and to purchase. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any booking questions.