- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- VineLines Dispatch: James Beard Foundation spotlights Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard
- Tim Hanni MW to speak at WSU fundraiser in Richland
- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- This event has passed.
Leap Year Movie Night at Browne Family Vineyards
March 28 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10 – $15
Catch a flick with Browne Family Vineyards on March 28 in our Walla Walla tasting room.
Showing: Leap Year
Back by popular demand, join Browne Family Vineyards for our annual Movie Night series. We have all your favs, so bring a date, a friend or the family! Tickets include your first glass of wine and unlimited popcorn & licorice to munch on.