- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Learn to Line Dance at Oak Knoll Winery
March 7 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
Come to historic Oak Knoll Winery on March 7 and learn to country line dance as Taya Maack will give us a lesson on some latest dances.
Then, we will get the chance to show off our new dance moves.
Cost is $5 per person. This is a 21 and up event. No kiddos.
We will have food, wine, and beer for purchase.