- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Lingua Franca’s Wine Wednesday Webinar: The Lifecycle of the Grape Vine
April 15 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
It’s Spring in the Willamette Valley, the vines are waking from their winter nap and the growing season will begin virtually any day now. We thought this would be a great time to explain the lifecycle of the grape vine and the management techniques that are used around the world to produce high quality wine grapes. We hope you can join us for this webinar on one of the most fascinating plants on earth and how they produce such diverse and amazing wines.