- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
LIVE at the Eye with William Munoz Jazz Quartet
July 3, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10.00
OPEN 5-9 PM | LIVE MUSIC FROM 6-9 PM
“William Muñoz is a Puerto Rican trumpet player currently living in Seattle. His Jazz Quartet plays a combination of the traditional Jazz repertoire with a Latin flair. Featuring Julio Jauregui on Piano, Ricardo Guity on percussion and Paul Gabrielson on Bass.”
Enjoy Central Asian Street food from Tabassum food truck and wine available by the glass or bottle from us! Local Beer available for purchase.
Glasses and Bottles Available for Purchase • 21+ Only • No outside food or beverage (wine, spirits) allowed.