- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
Live music at Kriselle Cellars with Doug Warner
October 26 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
We welcome you to the Kriselle Cellars tasting room on Saturday, Oct. 26 for a musical performance by Doug Warner from 1-4 p.m.
The Steingrabers’s tasting room will be offering a full food menu, including wood-fired pizzas, which are curated to perfectly pair with our selection of wines by bottle. We hope to see you in for some wine time this fall season.