- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- This event has passed.
Live music at Sigillo Cellars in Chelan with Gavin McLaughlin
May 30 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Sigillo Cellars will be hosting live music at our Chelan tasting room on Sunday, May 30 at 6 p.m. Come celebrate Memorial Day weekend with Wenatchee Valley singer/songwriter Gavin McLaughlin.