- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Live music at Sigillo Cellars with Gina Belliveau
March 20, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Live music at Sigillo Cellars on March 20 is with Gina Belliveau, a Tacoma-based musician who plays solo mostly percussive acoustic folk with an Achilles heel for ridiculous pop cover tunes.