- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Live Music: Danielle Kelly with special guest Greta Gardiner
July 30, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Live Music at The Rogue Grape
Danielle Kelly with Special Guest: Greta Gardiner
Date & Time: Thursday, July 30th 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Danielle and Greta will be collaborating on feel good Motown covers.
Local music sensation Danielle Kelly is the vocalist of two musical projects in Southern Oregon. Her sound ranges from retro-soul to blues and jazz.
Singer/songwriter Greta Gardiner plays a variety of instruments, including: guitar, banjo, bass, keys and percussion. Her music is best described as acoustic soul/folk.