- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Live Music: Danielle Kelly with special guest Greta Gardiner
July 30 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Live Music at The Rogue Grape
Danielle Kelly with Special Guest: Greta Gardiner
Date & Time: Thursday, July 30th 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Danielle and Greta will be collaborating on feel good Motown covers.
Local music sensation Danielle Kelly is the vocalist of two musical projects in Southern Oregon. Her sound ranges from retro-soul to blues and jazz.
Singer/songwriter Greta Gardiner plays a variety of instruments, including: guitar, banjo, bass, keys and percussion. Her music is best described as acoustic soul/folk.