- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Live Music @ Sigillo Cellars: The Teccas
July 24, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pmFree
Sigillo Cellars presents The Teccas.
Scott and Kayla, a father daughter duo, playing a variety of new and classic country, classic rock and originals. A rocking duo with an original twist.
Scott grew up in a very musical family with his grandfather, who was blind from age nine, was a local musician in Livingston Montana, playing the piano, drums and singing in the Rhythm Ramblers. His father, the man who taught him to play the guitar at the age of 5, also was a guitar player and singer. Growing up in small towns in Montana has its challenges, but it has also giving Scott the life needed to reach for his dreams of being a singer/ songwriter. Having two musically talented daughters, it has sparked the idea of performing together as a family, but as fate would have it, only one daughter, Kayla, has shown the desire to chase his crazy dream of being a full time musician.
Kayla, upon graduating from high school, went on to culinary school, before jumping in with both feet and traveling all over Montana playing music in local bars, Brewery’s and private functions. Their unique blend of family harmonies draws their followers into a musical journey. From their renditions of Journey’s Don’t stop believing to their original Whiskey in Heaven, the listener is taken through the facets of time and touched by memories of the familiar songs they cover. Their original songs are written from personal memories and life experiences that touch you in so many different ways.
Take the time and have a listen, and if you get the chance to see them live, don’t miss it. Its entertaining, with stories from yesterday, and you will not leave disappointed.