- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Live Music @ Sigillo Cellars: The Teccas
July 24 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pmFree
Sigillo Cellars presents The Teccas.
Scott and Kayla, a father daughter duo, playing a variety of new and classic country, classic rock and originals. A rocking duo with an original twist.
Scott grew up in a very musical family with his grandfather, who was blind from age nine, was a local musician in Livingston Montana, playing the piano, drums and singing in the Rhythm Ramblers. His father, the man who taught him to play the guitar at the age of 5, also was a guitar player and singer. Growing up in small towns in Montana has its challenges, but it has also giving Scott the life needed to reach for his dreams of being a singer/ songwriter. Having two musically talented daughters, it has sparked the idea of performing together as a family, but as fate would have it, only one daughter, Kayla, has shown the desire to chase his crazy dream of being a full time musician.
Kayla, upon graduating from high school, went on to culinary school, before jumping in with both feet and traveling all over Montana playing music in local bars, Brewery’s and private functions. Their unique blend of family harmonies draws their followers into a musical journey. From their renditions of Journey’s Don’t stop believing to their original Whiskey in Heaven, the listener is taken through the facets of time and touched by memories of the familiar songs they cover. Their original songs are written from personal memories and life experiences that touch you in so many different ways.
Take the time and have a listen, and if you get the chance to see them live, don’t miss it. Its entertaining, with stories from yesterday, and you will not leave disappointed.