- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Live music @ Sigillo Cellars with Mr. and Mrs. Something
February 21 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Sigillo Cellars in Snoqualmie, Wash., presents live music on Friday, Feb. 21 featuring Mr. and Mrs. Something, an American indie folk duo of Bino and Chelsea Peck.
They met in 2008 while attending Azusa (Calif.) Pacific University. They have released two studio albums, The Closure Soundtrack and Setting Sail, a studio EP called The Nativity EP and have contributed to several soundtracks.