- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Live Music with Charles Guy & Linda Powers
August 7, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: The Rogue Grape
Date & Time: Friday, August 7th 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Charles Guy grew up in North Carolina where he was exposed to bluegrass, soul, and Carolina beach music. This influence, plus his long time love of Spanish flamenco guitar and recent sojourns south of the border, have culminated in an eclectic sound, all his own.
With Linda’s experience playing violin in Gypsy swing bands, the two pair beautifully! Best enjoyed with a glass of Spanish wine.
Original material with Latin, Spanish, flamenco and Gypsy influences.