- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Live Music with Charles Guy & Linda Powers
August 7 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: The Rogue Grape
Date & Time: Friday, August 7th 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Charles Guy grew up in North Carolina where he was exposed to bluegrass, soul, and Carolina beach music. This influence, plus his long time love of Spanish flamenco guitar and recent sojourns south of the border, have culminated in an eclectic sound, all his own.
With Linda’s experience playing violin in Gypsy swing bands, the two pair beautifully! Best enjoyed with a glass of Spanish wine.
Original material with Latin, Spanish, flamenco and Gypsy influences.