- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- This event has passed.
Live Music with Jesse Meade
August 13 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join us at the Chehalem Tasting Room for our live music summer series, featuring a variety of bands and genres to satisfy all musical tastes on Friday nights. Each concert will take place from 5-7pm with pre-packaged cheese and charcuterie boards as well as select wines by the glass available for purchase.
Also Featuring Chef Becca’s Wine Country Soul Food
- BBQ Chicken with seasonal sides
$25/person | GF & Veggie options available
$40 deposit reservation fee is applied towards to food and drink purchases. Deposit is waived for Club Members.