- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Live Music with Phil King
August 8 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: The Rogue Grape
Date & Time: Saturday, August 8th 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Known for his smooth vocal treatment of sentimental ballads, Phil is equally at home with story telling songs and more lively selections, primarily Americana accompanied by acoustic guitar.