- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Live (Stream) Music | Brian James | The Cottage
July 10, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
We bring Brian James into your living room! Reserve a place on your couch to watch. Brian will be strumming for tips, so please click through…
Limited indoor reservations and seating on the patio are now available! Additionally, we continue to offer regular or family-style meals and a takeout bar either by carryout or FREE delivery with our black (nitrile) glove or fully contactless services. 425-286-6332, Square store (https://thecottagebothell.square.site/s/order), or through the Joe Coffee app (text “coffee” to 474747 to download). Please note that all guests must wear masks when not seated at a table.
TO WATCH: Go to our Facebook Live page: https://www.facebook.com/thecottagebothell/live/. No Facebook account required.
WE NOW RESUME OUR REGULAR PROGRAMMING—–
Born and raised on a farm in the small logging community of Montesano, WA, Brian is at home on the stage where his larger than life personality comes out with witty commentary and raw energy.
From a young age Brian knew that he wanted to pursue music, and in 2005 he moved to Nashville Tennessee where he wrote songs for the Surefire Music Company. Brian penned songs for TV, film, and commercial projects and artists such as Taylor Hicks and Highroad Three. Brian’s Music Received a CCMA nomination for Single of the Year in 2013. In the following year his song “Angel at the Crossroads” was nominated for Gospel Single of the Year.
His showmanship and modern sound has drawn diverse audiences across the Midwest, Northwest, South, and throughout Europe.
ABOUT THE COTTAGE
The Cottage is a full-service restaurant specializing in local, farm-to-table fare on a rotating, seasonal menu. Almost everything is made in-house, and we frequently know the farm from which the ingredients hail! Our full bar features a number of offerings from small, local purveyors including beer, wine, and craft cocktails. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and aim to create an experience unlike anywhere else.