- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Live (Stream) Music | Brian James | The Cottage
August 28 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Live music 3.0…the Cottage is now streaming live music from a private residence TO the restaurant; we’ll have the show up on a big screen…or you can order takeout and enjoy from the comforts of home!
Brian will be strumming for tips and commission, so please order a drink or click through below…
Limited indoor and patio reservations are now available! Additionally, we offer takeout food and bar via carryout or our black (nitrile) glove fully contactless service; order through our Square store (https://thecottagebothell.square.site/s/order) or by calling 425-286-6332. Please note that all guests must wear masks when not seated at a table; guests seated inside must be family members.
TO WATCH: Go to our Facebook Live page: https://www.facebook.com/thecottagebothell/live/. No Facebook account required.
WE NOW RESUME OUR REGULAR PROGRAMMING—–
Born and raised on a farm in the small logging community of Montesano, WA, Brian is at home on the stage where his larger than life personality comes out with witty commentary and raw energy.
From a young age Brian knew that he wanted to pursue music, and in 2005 he moved to Nashville Tennessee where he wrote songs for the Surefire Music Company. Brian penned songs for TV, film, and commercial projects and artists such as Taylor Hicks and Highroad Three. Brian’s Music Received a CCMA nomination for Single of the Year in 2013. In the following year his song “Angel at the Crossroads” was nominated for Gospel Single of the Year.
His showmanship and modern sound has drawn diverse audiences across the Midwest, Northwest, South, and throughout Europe.
ABOUT THE COTTAGE
The Cottage is a full-service restaurant specializing in local, farm-to-table fare on a rotating, seasonal menu. Almost everything is made in-house, and we frequently know the farm from which the ingredients hail! Our full bar features a number of offerings from small, local purveyors including beer, wine, and craft cocktails. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and aim to create an experience unlike anywhere else.