- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Live (Stream) Music | Brian James | The Cottage
August 28, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Live music 3.0…the Cottage is now streaming live music from a private residence TO the restaurant; we’ll have the show up on a big screen…or you can order takeout and enjoy from the comforts of home!
Brian will be strumming for tips and commission, so please order a drink or click through below…
Limited indoor and patio reservations are now available! Additionally, we offer takeout food and bar via carryout or our black (nitrile) glove fully contactless service; order through our Square store (https://thecottagebothell.square.site/s/order) or by calling 425-286-6332. Please note that all guests must wear masks when not seated at a table; guests seated inside must be family members.
TO WATCH: Go to our Facebook Live page: https://www.facebook.com/thecottagebothell/live/. No Facebook account required.
WE NOW RESUME OUR REGULAR PROGRAMMING—–
Born and raised on a farm in the small logging community of Montesano, WA, Brian is at home on the stage where his larger than life personality comes out with witty commentary and raw energy.
From a young age Brian knew that he wanted to pursue music, and in 2005 he moved to Nashville Tennessee where he wrote songs for the Surefire Music Company. Brian penned songs for TV, film, and commercial projects and artists such as Taylor Hicks and Highroad Three. Brian’s Music Received a CCMA nomination for Single of the Year in 2013. In the following year his song “Angel at the Crossroads” was nominated for Gospel Single of the Year.
His showmanship and modern sound has drawn diverse audiences across the Midwest, Northwest, South, and throughout Europe.
ABOUT THE COTTAGE
The Cottage is a full-service restaurant specializing in local, farm-to-table fare on a rotating, seasonal menu. Almost everything is made in-house, and we frequently know the farm from which the ingredients hail! Our full bar features a number of offerings from small, local purveyors including beer, wine, and craft cocktails. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and aim to create an experience unlike anywhere else.