- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Live (Stream) Music | Deseo Carmin | The Cottage
May 9, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
One of our most anticipated evenings on the calendar…and now we can share them with the world! Make sure to clear out some space in your living room and put on some dancing shoes…
Deseo Carmin will be wowing you for tips…links to their virtual tip jar below:
The Cottage offers regular or family-style meals and a takeout bar either by carryout or FREE delivery with our black (nitrile) glove or fully contactless services. 425-286-6332, Square store (https://thecottagebothell.square.site/s/order), or through the Joe Coffee app (text “coffee” to 474747 to download).
TO WATCH: Go to our Facebook Live page: https://www.facebook.com/thecottagebothell/live/. No Facebook account required.
WE NOW RESUME OUR REGULAR PROGRAMMING—–
Deseo Carmin is a fiery fusion of latin, jazz/funk with spicy flamenco. From Bossa Nova to Reggae and Rumba, flamenca to Cuban Salsa, Deseo Carmin interprets favorite Latin American and original songs with a style that is unique as well as energetic. Bringing the traditional sounds of the flamenco guitars along with electric percussive sounds, Deseo Carmin proposes unexpected musical arrangements. Fusing traditional, modern Latin American and Spanish rhythms, Deseo Carmin brings you songs that will not only make you want to dance, but will also dare you to contemplate in its intricacies.
ABOUT THE COTTAGE
The Cottage is a full-service restaurant specializing in local, farm-to-table fare on a rotating, seasonal menu. Almost everything is made in-house, and we frequently know the farm from which the ingredients hail! Our full bar features a number of offerings from small, local purveyors including beer, wine, and craft cocktails. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and aim to create an experience unlike anywhere else.