- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Live (Stream) Music | Linzy Collins | The Cottage
September 26 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Live music 3.0…the Cottage is now streaming live music from a private residence TO the restaurant; we’ll have the show up on a big screen…or you can order takeout and enjoy from the comforts of home!
Linzy will be wowing you for tips and a percentage of sales…so please grab some takeout or click through below!
PayPal to email@example.com
Limited indoor and patio reservations are now available! Additionally, we offer takeout food and bar via carryout or our black (nitrile) glove fully contactless service; order through our Square store (https://thecottagebothell.square.site/s/order) or by calling 425-286-6332. Please note that all guests must wear masks when not seated at a table; guests seated inside must be family members.
TO WATCH: Go to our Facebook Live page: https://www.facebook.com/thecottagebothell/live/. No Facebook account required.
WE NOW RESUME OUR REGULAR PROGRAMMING—–
With music and lyrics aimed straight at the heart… and a voice resonating with jazz, indie, and pop tones, the songs of Linzy Collins swoon with the romance of youth and bathe in the depth of life’s experience. Your experience. Hers. Heart things that embrace both love’s deepest desires and its broken expression. From the lightness of being and thrill of first romance to the rawness of betrayal and regret. From beginnings and all-things-new to the self-awareness born of age and understanding. Her songs will make your heart soar. They’ll make your heart weep. But most of all, they’ll hold you enthralled by their breathtaking scope, intimate, endearing moments, and superb, unforgettable music.
ABOUT THE COTTAGE
The Cottage is a full-service restaurant specializing in local, farm-to-table fare on a rotating, seasonal menu. Almost everything is made in-house, and we frequently know the farm from which the ingredients hail! Our full bar features a number of offerings from small, local purveyors including beer, wine, and craft cocktails. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and aim to create an experience unlike anywhere else.