- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Live (Stream) Music | Michael J. Good | The Cottage
May 22, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The Cottage Live (Stream)…everybody’s new corona tradition! Log on and tune in…and tell all of your friends to do the same. We’ll have an amazing virtual evening with live music, requests, and online discussion. Our prior concerts have drawn viewers from Bothell to New York and New Zealand!
Michael will be working for tips, and donating them to guitarsforhope.org. Tip/donate through www.paypal.com with the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cottage offers regular or family-style meals and a takeout bar either by carryout or FREE delivery with our black (nitrile) glove or fully contactless services. 425-286-6332, Square store (https://thecottagebothell.square.site/s/order), or through the Joe Coffee app (text “coffee” to 474747 to download).
TO WATCH: Go to our Facebook Live page: https://www.facebook.com/thecottagebothell/live/. No Facebook account required.
WE NOW RESUME OUR REGULAR PROGRAMMING—–
From up-beat to ethereal, a unique mix of acoustic guitar and vocal arrangements – covers and original compositions encompassing multiple genres and styles. Since 1995 Michael J Good has been providing entertaining featured music performances as well as ambiance music throughout venues all over the Pacific Northwest. An accomplished acoustic guitarist and vocalist, Mike has performed for clients and audiences diverse and vast.
Michael’s love of music began at a young age during a guitar class at a private school at the age of 12. By the time he reached high school, he had begun writing and recording his own compositions and working with other musicians and artists on various projects. Michael has decades of performing experience in numerous locations and venues throughout the Pacific Northwest.
“I believe it’s about the music – the love of music. Just so happens it’s on a guitar.”
ABOUT THE COTTAGE
The Cottage is a full-service restaurant specializing in local, farm-to-table fare on a rotating, seasonal menu. Almost everything is made in-house, and we frequently know the farm from which the ingredients hail! Our full bar features a number of offerings from small, local purveyors including beer, wine, and craft cocktails. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and aim to create an experience unlike anywhere else.