- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Live (Stream) Music | Michael J. Good | The Cottage
April 3 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The Cottage Live (Stream)…everybody’s new corona tradition! Log on and tune in…and tell all of your friends to do the same. We’ll have an amazing virtual evening with live music, requests, and online discussion. Our prior concerts have drawn viewers from Bothell to New York and New Zealand!
Michael will be working for tips, and donating them to guitarsforhope.org. Tip/donate through www.paypal.com with the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cottage is now offering family-style meals either by carryout or FREE delivery. 15% all orders including retail wine and growlers! 425-286-6332 or through the Joe Coffee app (text “coffee” to 474747 to download).
TO WATCH: Go to our Facebook page (facebook.com/thecottagebothell/) and click on the “Videos” link. No Facebook account required.
WE NOW RESUME OUR REGULAR PROGRAMMING—–
From up-beat to ethereal, a unique mix of acoustic guitar and vocal arrangements – covers and original compositions encompassing multiple genres and styles. Since 1995 Michael J Good has been providing entertaining featured music performances as well as ambiance music throughout venues all over the Pacific Northwest. An accomplished acoustic guitarist and vocalist, Mike has performed for clients and audiences diverse and vast.
Michael’s love of music began at a young age during a guitar class at a private school at the age of 12. By the time he reached high school, he had begun writing and recording his own compositions and working with other musicians and artists on various projects. Michael has decades of performing experience in numerous locations and venues throughout the Pacific Northwest.
“I believe it’s about the music – the love of music. Just so happens it’s on a guitar.”
ABOUT THE COTTAGE
The Cottage is a full-service restaurant specializing in local, farm-to-table fare on a rotating, seasonal menu. Almost everything is made in-house, and we frequently know the farm from which the ingredients hail! Our full bar features a number of offerings from small, local purveyors including beer, wine, and craft cocktails. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and aim to create an experience unlike anywhere else.