- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Live (Stream) Music | Murphy’s Lawyers | The Cottage
August 15, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The show must go on! COVID live music version 3.0…we’re now live streaming music TO the restaurant; we’ll have the show up on a big screen and sound system…or you can order takeout and enjoy from the comforts of home!
Limited indoor reservations and seating on the patio and under the tent are now available! Additionally, we continue to offer food and a takeout bar either by carryout or FREE delivery with our black (nitrile) glove or fully contactless services. 425-286-6332, Square store (https://thecottagebothell.square.site/s/order), or through the Joe Coffee app (text “coffee” to 474747 to download). Please note that all guests must wear masks when not seated at a table; guests seated inside must be family members.
TO WATCH: Go to our Facebook Live page: https://www.facebook.com/thecottagebothell/live/. No Facebook account required.
WE NOW RESUME OUR REGULAR PROGRAMMING—–
We welcome Murphy’s Lawyers, a trio from the Stout Pounders, a Seattle based Celtic Folk band. Since 2007 the band has brought new energy and comedic twists to time tested Scottish and Irish Folk music. Stout Pounders are great for pub atmospheres or large festivals. The band plays regularly around Seattle and has been the house band of the Seattle St. Patrick’s Day Dash since 2009.
ABOUT THE COTTAGE
The Cottage is a full-service restaurant specializing in local, farm-to-table fare on a rotating, seasonal menu. Almost everything is made in-house, and we frequently know the farm from which the ingredients hail! Our full bar features a number of offerings from small, local purveyors including beer, wine, and craft cocktails. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and aim to create an experience unlike anywhere else.