- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Live (Stream) Music | Robbie Christmas | The Cottage
May 23, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The Cottage Live (Stream) Saturday. Log on and tune in…and tell all of your friends to do the same. We’ll have an amazing virtual evening with live music, requests, and online discussion. Our prior concerts have drawn viewers from Bothell to New York and New Zealand!
RX will be entertaining for tips, so please click through below!
The Cottage offers regular or family-style meals and a takeout bar either by carryout or FREE delivery with our black (nitrile) glove or fully contactless services. 425-286-6332, Square store (https://thecottagebothell.square.site/s/order), or through the Joe Coffee app (text “coffee” to 474747 to download).
TO WATCH: Go to our Facebook Live page: https://www.facebook.com/thecottagebothell/live/. No Facebook account required.
WE NOW RESUME OUR REGULAR PROGRAMMING—–
RX (real name Robbie Christmas) is a Seattle-based singer songwriter and instrumentalist best known for his pure, unique voice, timeless lyrics and skilled guitar playing.
His sound can best be described as classic and electric; comprising of intricate guitar parts and the modern production of bands like Amos Lee and Vance Joy wrapped in layers of familiar melodies and harmonies reminiscent of his heroes, James Taylor and Crosby, Still, Nash and Young.
ABOUT THE COTTAGE
The Cottage is a full-service restaurant specializing in local, farm-to-table fare on a rotating, seasonal menu. Almost everything is made in-house, and we frequently know the farm from which the ingredients hail! Our full bar features a number of offerings from small, local purveyors including beer, wine, and craft cocktails. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and aim to create an experience unlike anywhere else.