- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Live (Stream) Music | Robbie Christmas | The Cottage
June 26, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Hyper local singer songwriter (and part time talent scout for The Cottage) Robbie Christmas will be joining us for an amazing evening of live (stream) music!
RX will be entertaining for tips, so please click through below!
Limited indoor seating and the patio are now available! Additionally, we continue to offer regular or family-style meals and a takeout bar either by carryout or FREE delivery with our black (nitrile) glove or fully contactless services. 425-286-6332, Square store (https://thecottagebothell.square.site/s/order), or through the Joe Coffee app (text “coffee” to 474747 to download).
TO WATCH: Go to our Facebook Live page: https://www.facebook.com/thecottagebothell/live/. No Facebook account required.
WE NOW RESUME OUR REGULAR PROGRAMMING—–
RX (real name Robbie Christmas) is a Seattle-based singer songwriter and instrumentalist best known for his pure, unique voice, timeless lyrics and skilled guitar playing.
His sound can best be described as classic and electric; comprising of intricate guitar parts and the modern production of bands like Amos Lee and Vance Joy wrapped in layers of familiar melodies and harmonies reminiscent of his heroes, James Taylor and Crosby, Still, Nash and Young.
ABOUT THE COTTAGE
The Cottage is a full-service restaurant specializing in local, farm-to-table fare on a rotating, seasonal menu. Almost everything is made in-house, and we frequently know the farm from which the ingredients hail! Our full bar features a number of offerings from small, local purveyors including beer, wine, and craft cocktails. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and aim to create an experience unlike anywhere else.