- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Lobo Hills Pizza & Wine Pairing!
September 20 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$12.00
Did you know that Sept 20 is National (Pepperoni) Pizza Day? Of course, we had to mark the day with a wine and pizza pairing (no fear vegetarians…we have you covered). We’re teaming up with DogFather Pizza to serve up freshly made-on-site pies. Mark your calendar. You can’t miss this!