- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Lobo Hills Popcorn & Wine Weekend
August 14, 2020 - August 16, 2020$10
Popcorn and movies are tough to come by right now, so why not come to Lobo Hills next weekend to experience a popcorn and wine pairing!
We teamed up with Cobb’s Popcorn, located in Seattle’s downtown Pike’s Market, to bring you new and familiar flavors of popcorn made fresh every day. We’re curating our menu now, but here’s a sneak peek:
Signature Salt Blend
Three kinds of salt, nutritional yeast,
two types of pepper a little bit of onion and a pinch of garlic.
Wine Pairing: 2013 Syrah-Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley
We hope to see you then!
The Lobo Hills Team
Limited outside seating only.
Questions, call us at 425-485-1097