- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Lobo Hills Popcorn & Wine Weekend
August 14 - August 16$10
Popcorn and movies are tough to come by right now, so why not come to Lobo Hills next weekend to experience a popcorn and wine pairing!
We teamed up with Cobb’s Popcorn, located in Seattle’s downtown Pike’s Market, to bring you new and familiar flavors of popcorn made fresh every day. We’re curating our menu now, but here’s a sneak peek:
Signature Salt Blend
Three kinds of salt, nutritional yeast,
two types of pepper a little bit of onion and a pinch of garlic.
Wine Pairing: 2013 Syrah-Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley
We hope to see you then!
The Lobo Hills Team
Limited outside seating only.
Questions, call us at 425-485-1097