- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
August 15 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125 – $135
Last year, we all came together on a fine summer’s evening to watch the sunset over the Willamette Valley while feasting on succulent lobster, shrimp, and sourdough baguettes.
Chef Paul brought us some exquisite, whole Maine Lobster freshly prepared in the Soléna Kitchen as well as all the traditional accompaniments one might desire!
This year, we invite you to join us on the deck for our Annual Lobster Boil… There’s no telling what we may release or get into, but the menu is enough to get our mouths watering!
Tickets are just $125 for current Nos Amis members and $135 for future Nos Amis members.