- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
August 15, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125 – $135
Last year, we all came together on a fine summer’s evening to watch the sunset over the Willamette Valley while feasting on succulent lobster, shrimp, and sourdough baguettes.
Chef Paul brought us some exquisite, whole Maine Lobster freshly prepared in the Soléna Kitchen as well as all the traditional accompaniments one might desire!
This year, we invite you to join us on the deck for our Annual Lobster Boil… There’s no telling what we may release or get into, but the menu is enough to get our mouths watering!
Tickets are just $125 for current Nos Amis members and $135 for future Nos Amis members.