- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
London Wine Competition
March 24, 2020 - March 25, 2020
The London Wine Competition looks to recognise, reward and help promote wine brands that have successfully been created to identify with and target a specific wine drinker. For any wine brand to earn its place on a retailer’s shelf or a restaurant’s wine list – and then vitally stay there – they need to be marketable and consumer-driven and not just produced in the general hope it can find enough people willing to sell and buy it.
2020 London Wine Competition will judge wines in three key areas:
- Their quality.
- Their value for money.
- What they look like.
To be an award winner you will need to have a top-quality wine, that offers both the trade and the consumer great value for money, and you will need to look good and truly stand out on the shelf and on the back bar.
Here are some of the benefits and reasons on why you should enter your wines in London Wine Competition.
- Raise your brands’ profile, prestige, and credibility with importers, distributors, press, retailers, and consumers
- Instil confidence in the trade buyer about the marketability of your wine as LWC rates wines by its value, package, and quality.
- Winners to be showcased at LWC participating events at no extra fees.
- Winners to get access to stickers and all winning materials at no extra fees.
- Increase product sales
- Boost awareness of your brand in the media via extensive editorial and press coverage via LWC media partners
- Use the LWC logo on packaging and as part of your own promotional plan
- Social media promotion of winners ALL YEAR ROUND
- Gold winners contact data will be sent to all LWC buyers with the intent to make a direct connection between the buyer and the supplier.
Warehouse Closes For Samples: 06 March 2020
Judging: March 24 & 25, 2020
Winners Announced: 30 April 2020
For more information, please visit the London Wine Competition.