- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
April 7 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$69.95
Twig & Rope is back at Backyard Vineyards by popular demand. This visit Heather will be instructing the class on a beautiful macramé shelf wall hanging. Cost is $69.95 per person and includes all supplies…dowel, 100% cotton cord and shelf. Artificial plants are available for small additional fee. Join us for a great evening!