- Pinot Gris by Iris Vineyards tops McMinnville Wine Classic judging
- Maryhill Winery climbs atop Platinum Awards all-time leaderboard
- Sniff, Sip, Swirl: Let’s Talk About Northwest Wines grows its following
- The Wine Knows: A new start for Great Northwest Wine
- Tasting Room Perspective: A wine club you don’t want to join
- A Vine Start: 23 years later, here’s another Volume 1, Issue No. 1
- Napa winemaker produces Platinum’s top wine at Chris Daniel Winery
- Pinot Noir catches on in Oregon as white wine
- Red Mountain-focused Liberty Lake Wine Cellars bats 7-for-7 at Platinum Awards
- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- This event has passed.
Magic in the Mountains! A Chehalem Mountains AVA Wine Tasting
July 31, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$75
On July 31st, join us where the magic begins in the Chehalem Mountains!
At the gateway to Oregon’s prestigious Willamette Valley winegrowing region, just 35 minutes from Portland, you’ll discover wines produced by 24 highly acclaimed wineries paired with food bites from 4 incredible restaurants during a fun afternoon at the Allison Inn and Spa.
24 ACCLAIMED WINERIES:
Adelsheim, Anne Amie Vineyards, Bells Up Winery, Blakeslee Vineyard, Chehalem, Colene Clemens, Dion Vineyard, Flâneur Wines, Freja Cellars, Hamacher Wines, Hawks View Winery, Hazelfern, Lachini Vineyards, Le Cadeau, Longplay Wine, Ponzi Vineyards, Potters Vineyard, Rain Dance Vineyards, Raptor Ridge Winery, REX HILL, ROCO Winery, Ruby Vineyard & Winery, Sidereus Vineyard & Winery, Vidon Vineyard
COMPLIMENTARY BITES FROM 4 PREMIUM PURVEYORS:
Jory Restaurant, Proletariat Butchery, Parallel Food & Drink, and Biscuit & Pickles
WOOD FIRED PIZZAS COOKED ON-SITE AND AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE FROM:
Honey Pie Pizza & Little Olli