- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- This event has passed.
Magic in the Mountains! A Chehalem Mountains AVA Wine Tasting
July 31 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$75
On July 31st, join us where the magic begins in the Chehalem Mountains!
At the gateway to Oregon’s prestigious Willamette Valley winegrowing region, just 35 minutes from Portland, you’ll discover wines produced by 24 highly acclaimed wineries paired with food bites from 4 incredible restaurants during a fun afternoon at the Allison Inn and Spa.
24 ACCLAIMED WINERIES:
Adelsheim, Anne Amie Vineyards, Bells Up Winery, Blakeslee Vineyard, Chehalem, Colene Clemens, Dion Vineyard, Flâneur Wines, Freja Cellars, Hamacher Wines, Hawks View Winery, Hazelfern, Lachini Vineyards, Le Cadeau, Longplay Wine, Ponzi Vineyards, Potters Vineyard, Rain Dance Vineyards, Raptor Ridge Winery, REX HILL, ROCO Winery, Ruby Vineyard & Winery, Sidereus Vineyard & Winery, Vidon Vineyard
COMPLIMENTARY BITES FROM 4 PREMIUM PURVEYORS:
Jory Restaurant, Proletariat Butchery, Parallel Food & Drink, and Biscuit & Pickles
WOOD FIRED PIZZAS COOKED ON-SITE AND AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE FROM:
Honey Pie Pizza & Little Olli